We at Entesta understands and respects the privacy of our users.
Here we have disclosed all the information that we collect to ensure a better browsing experience for our users. If you are uncomfortable with any of the following, we request you not to continue using the site.
All personal information collected by Entesta
- Name, email, password, country, city, contact number, company/organization/institution associated with the user.
- When you use our platform to communicate with other users, we collect information.
- Location and logs when you use our services from our platform.
We take your consent before using cookies. We do not collect information using cookies unless you permit us to do so.
How Entesta use your information?
- We only use your information for your better experience, and we do it reasonably while keeping the laws in mind.
- The information collected from cookies, or provided by the users is used to give better experience.
- We may also use it if we are directed by the government to do so.
- For verification or identification of the users, these data may also be used.
- Entesta may use your information to respond to a court order if such cases arise.
You must agree that you are 18 or above to use this platform. If you are under 18, parental guidance is a must.
- You have full rights to update the data/information that you push into the website.
- You can also access your personal information and exercise your right to data portability.
- In case you don't have some personal information accessible by others, you can contact us and we will address your concern soon. You also need to provide proof of identity to ensure your rights.