2 years ago
- Maintaining and extending the legacy front-end of our (micro)service-oriented financial platform for our business operations team, in our Agile User-Interface Team
- Helping the team extend the new front-end service proxy - Spring (Java, Maven)Take a front-row seat in driving our front-end stack forward, and define company wide standards
- Cooperating closely with both developers, QAs and the business teams and participating actively in our agile development processes
- Bringing the team forward with a proactive mentality to have an impact on a solid and challenging product
- You are the creator of a flawless user experience: your focus and passion is to front-end, where you developed valuable skills during your 5+ years of experience. You are able to navigate different frameworks with a preference to ReactJS.
- You crack the logic behind it: you like to be challenged by developing and maintaining large frontend architectures and complex workflows and you have an excellent understanding of MVC and Dependency Injection principles.
- You know the magic behind the scenes: your solid experience in Core-Java enables you to fully understand the backend requirements, better if within a Spring / Akka / Kafka / RabbitMQ environment.
- You value the importance of best practices in CI/CD: you are familiar with version control tools (e.g. Git) and CI environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- You relate well to it: relational databases technologies (ideally JPA, Hibernate, SQL/MySQL) are not alien to you and you navigate confidently through them.
- Your code has an impact: you focus on high-availability, scalability and performance of your code, looking to leave behind you a long-lasting legacy. Your familiarity with Scala and SBT are amongst your best tools to achieve these goals.
- You tackle it, now: strong analytical skills, effective problem solving mentality, result orientation and excellent team spirit bring you on the path of success together with Solactive.
- 30 days annual leave and attractive salary package
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The chance to have an impact from day one: self-initiative is encouraged and essential to our culture
- Structured feedback cycles to support your further development
- The stability of an established and profitable company with the dynamic environment of the start-up culture
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Valerio Timpanaro (email@example.com). For further information, please visit: http://www.solactive.com/career