9 months ago
Plecto is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our development office in Warsaw.
You should be an expert in AWS and Python and have experience with building scalable, resilient and cost effective infrastructure.
We are currently 11 people in product and engineering team, so we are looking to grow the team further. As our first dedicated DevOps Engineer you will play a key role in ensuring we can continue to support our exponential growth.
- Maintain and build out our CI setup (We use CircleCI)
- Manage our infrastructure in AWS, to make sure we run our platform in both a scalable and cost effective way
- Define and execute backup, maintenance and upgrade strategies
- Work with our monitoring and logging setup, to ensure we have full visibility into our platform
The technologies we use on a daily basis are:
- Python and Django
- AWS (EC2, RDS, Kinesis, SQS, CloudWatch among others)
- Git and GitHub
- Work on interesting and challenging problems
- Work with AWS, Python and other modern technologies
- Be responsible for our infrastructure
- Flat company structure
- Relaxed and friendly office environment
- Fun culture
- Fully stocked kitchens with coffee, tea, soda and food
- Yearly company retreats
- An opportunity to grow your career
- Are able to build reliable and scalable infrastructure in AWS
- Are ready to take on the full responsibility of our infrastructure
- Have experience running Python based applications at scale
- Get a real sense of satisfaction, when you improve our performance by fine tuning PostgreSQL or ElasticSearch
- Believe that technical documentation is an integral part of the infrastructure
- Use metrics to make informed decisions
- Are a great communicator
- Are respectful towards other people
If you don't match all of the above, but thinks this sounds like your dream job, we would still love to hear from you!
A career at Plecto
By joining Plecto you will become part of a high growth company, with high ambitions and great colleagues. We need everyone to perform their best to succeed and are very focused on growing our employees. We also know that when you work hard together, it’s important to also get along well together, which is why we do company retreats, social events and teambuilding.
Join us and help elevate Plecto to new heights, and grow your career significantly while doing so.