10 months ago
Automation is becoming increasingly important in the world we live in. It helps businesses to better serve their customers, properly organize their employees, and minimize human error in their operations. At Deep Consulting Solutions we make automation solutions to organize and manage small niche companies and enable them to grow big while staying effective and delivering their best service.
Do you want to be part of a no-nonsense consultancy that grows successful and effective businesses with effective software solutions?Our Global Software Team is looking for QA Engineers to ensure the delivery of flawless and effective systems that will run our clients' business operations.We need flexible and organized thinkers, passionate about Software and with good understandings of systems, the principles of their functionality and capable of effectively testing them.
What We Do
We find niche and successful small companies who have problems running their complex internal productions as they scale. The first thing that we do for them is effectively re-organize their operational processes so that they can most effectively attract, service and retain their customers and run their internal production in the way most optimal for quality and profitability. The second thing we do is build and implement a software solution that will administer and enforce the new and improved operation model.
Our Software Team builds highly custom solutions to run our clients operations - which usually include ERP and CRM systems to run the internal company operations, custom web portals to interact with clients and partners, ticketing systems to run support and case resolution operations, and integrated automated telephony to streamline the sales and customer support systems. It is critical for us to build solutions that effectively deliver on the business objective in a highly relevant way, yet are technically flawless and as simple and flexible as possible - thus we always make a point to use readily available platforms and leverage ready-made technologies, such as Zoho CRM, ERP, and Ticketing Systems, along with pre-built components for our front end custom applications. We create extremely functional solutions that have very extensive functionality and process a lot of information. It is critical that our solutions are well thought out and work flawlessly.
For testing our software, we believe that a good testing strategy must involve a rigorous analysis of the business requirements before the software gets built, allowing to properly analyze the solution to be created, create vetted and effectively formulated solution requirements, and then have the solution built and tested to these requirements.
We need people who share this approach with us and who are willing to think ahead, plan, and anticipate problems before they arise.
What You Will Do
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Tech Department delivers a functional and flawless software solution that is ready to be rolled out into our client's business. You will report to the QA Team Lead and will work with other individuals in the organization to make this happen. During your work, you will:
- Review the requirements and define the test cases/checklists;
- Conduct the functional testing and regression testing;
- Cooperate with Business Analysts / Product Designers / Developers to make sure the testing result matches with requirement;
- Troubleshoot and find out the solution to issues;
- Report and monitor bugs by using bug tracking tools;
- Ensure the successful deployment of the application;
- Ensure the application is delivered with highest quality and gets approved by all internal stakeholders in the organization and successfully adopted by client;
- Do anything else that will be necessary to accomplish your result;
We have a tight business to run and our jobs require a certain commitment to results and willingness to accept responsibility for the individual actions on the part of our employees. Therefore, we require all of our candidates to:
- Understand that an activity by itself is useless unless it produces a useful outcome;
- Be ready to self-organize and self-manage and make own decisions about what to do in order to deliver the result;
- Be willing to re-examine approaches and methods when results suggest that current approaches aren't working;
- Be willing to endure hard work to achieve success and not expect instant gratification;
- Approach matters rigorously and analytically;
- Act on the above.
The following skills/experience will be necessary:
- Experience with testing both front end and back end
- Familiarity with API testing;
- Understanding of the software development process;
- Excellent organization, focus on detail and quality;
- Good communication, logical & analytical mind, problem solving aptitude;
The following will help:
- Experience working with CRM systems;
- Experience working at Product company;
- Experience with building a product from scratch and delivering it successfully;
- Experience and expertise across various areas of software development, such as requirement analysis, UX/UI design, implementation of software systems;
What We Offer
- High Performance Oriented Management
The organization is consistently and constantly managed for performance and results. High performers are rewarded. Excuses are not accepted and employees who make them are ejected. Long, unnecessary, bloviating meetings do not exist. Direct, quick and clear feedback is given on everybody's work. The owner personally manages the business and there is little to no middle management present. If you prove yourself to be a reliable and effective employee, you will have all the necessary authority, resources, etc. made available to you in order to deliver your results
- Results Based Compensation
Successful projects and results you deliver serve as the basis for financial bonuses. There is a base pay, however, it is expected that team members work beyond the minimal requirements and be rewarded for exceptional results delivered.
- Work like an Expert, not just a Tester.
You will make a deep dive in the business situation and the software solution design brought to you by our Business Analysts and Product Designers - you then investigate them and come up with a strategy on how to properly plan the build and test plan for them. This means that you will work to make a good product and use your expertise towards that, as opposed to just plainly testing written out requirements.
- Practical Business Solutions
Our projects are primarily focused on functional business-related features that bring real value to the client, as opposed to just pretty applications or websites. Our Software Team works on real, implementable, No-BS applications only.
- Work on Your Own Time
You can work from anywhere and at a time that best suits your preferences provided that you can deliver results. There isn't a 9-6 or any other hourly schedule in place and there are no time logs made. There also do not exist any time-wasting activities and everybody's time is respected. That being said, the amount of work that you'll need to put in to get results will by all means make this a full time job and require a full time professional commitment from you.
- Opportunities to Practically Develop and Enhance Your Expertise
We work with many complex and niche companies and our approach requires both a deep understanding of specific business applications of software and effective ways to test it in various business contexts, which you will develop quickly. Every project will show you real and meaningful results and provide an opportunity to get real complex systems built and function successfully.
- Growth Within Our Organization
Our organization is dynamic, growing, and quite new. Employees who prove themselves to be responsible, effective, and motivated will have the opportunities to take increasing responsibilities as the company develops.
Our candidate selection process is designed to objectively assess people's ability to deliver. We do not have long and pointless rounds of interviews filled with hypothetical questions and we do not make decisions solely by looking at somebody's resume. Instead, we follow the below sequence:
1.Job Application Form.
2.Pre-Screening Online Skills Assessment.
4.Practical Test Assignment.
5. Evaluation of the Assignment and Decision on Hire.
Deep Consulting Solutions