10 months ago
Scripbox is India’s largest and best established, digital wealth management service that helps its customers create wealth for their long-and-short-term goals.
Founded in 2012, Scripbox is a pioneer in the digital financial services category and is recognised for creating simple and elegant user experiences in a complex domain. We do this by simplifying complex investing concepts and automating best practices, so our customers can grow their wealth without worry. We achieve this by combining cutting-edge technology, data-driven algorithms, awesome UX and friendly customer support.
Our task is ambitious and we like to work hard as well as smart. We want to build a team that relishes challenges and contributes to a new way of thinking and investing in India.
We are looking for creators who can build products that our customers love. The challenge for you will involve understanding, and building for, an unforgiving consumer who invests a lot of trust into the product YOU will build. Your product will be used by thousands.
Scripbox is making a difference in the world of wealth management and we would like you to be part of the team that makes it happen.
You'll be responsible for:
- Understanding the entire Scripbox product.
- Own QA Documentation for defects, procedures and process.
- Design, Develop, Review and Maintain Test Plan and Test Cases
- Hands-on testing experience in Mobile applications - Android and iOS
- In depth knowledge about performance measurement tools - Desktop and Mobile.
- Work with Product Managers to ensure timely rollout of product features.
- Implement automated test frameworks.
- Participate and Contribute in Code Reviews with the Dev team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidate will be expected to suggest enhancements to product and drive implementation
- Minimum Qualification : B.E or B.Tech
- Minimum Experience : 6 - 12 years in Software Testing, mobile testing and/or test automation
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures,.
- Good understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems.
- Experience & exposure to a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases.
- Exposure to product development lifecycle, large databases.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Capybara, Ruby, Appium will be preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Everywhere you go, you can’t help but mobilize people, build things, solve problems, roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond, raise the bar. You are an insatiable doer and driver.
- Strong execution and organization. Your team will be working with engineers and product managers at the bleeding edge of the development cycle. To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable executing with little oversight and be able to adapt to problems quickly.
- Strategic mindset - you’re comfortable thinking a few steps ahead of where the team is at now.
What you’ll get:
- Very competitive salary.
- Active promotion of your professional career by sending you to events, hackathons, user groups etc.
- Weekly time-slot where you are encouraged to spend time to play around with new technology or self-learning.