a year ago
We are growing FAST! Come join the Sonatafy Family!
About Sonatafy Technology
Sonatafy Technology is a U.S.-based company that provides nearshore software development services to US-based customers of all shapes and sizes with the best software developers and engineers that Latin America has to offer. We take great pride in providing high-end managed services to our customers while providing an exciting and positive work environment for our teams.
Our requirements are simple:
Be professional and courteous
Be driven to continuously improve
Be ready to have fun
## We are only hiring Mexican and LATAM Citizens at this time ##
About Our Customer
Our customer's mission is to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
They are a comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team. You will help to define our product and engineering roadmaps and work as a part of a cross-functional product team to find elegant solutions to mental healthcare’s many problems. Additionally, you will guide the growth of the engineering team as a senior member.
- Design and expand the capabilities of our API (built with Ruby on Rails) which powers several web apps and a mobile app, all of which are used to screen, diagnose, and provide care for patients
- Design and expand the capabilities of our web frontends and app, built-in React, Redux, and Flutter
- Build thoughtful UI and components by contributing to our design system/component library
- Build on the foundation of a well-tested codebase to ensure it remains robust and scalable as our business rapidly grows
- Identify areas for growth and iteration on our application stack and advocate for them on the engineering roadmap
- Help us make decisions like “grow the monolith” or “break things up into microservices” (or some other great idea!)
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with React & Redux
- Bonus points for Flutter experience
- Bonus points for experience with Docker & AWS
- Bonus points for GraphQL API design experience
- Comfortable working on an agile team and curious about learning new things
- Enjoy using test-driven development and pair programming
- Enjoy coaching & growing engineers
- Comfortable moving fast and working through ambiguity - we are a small startup and are working on balancing the demands of business growth and platform reliability
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Certification and Career Help
We hinge our cultural DNA on being in CTRL
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and moving engagements along
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer
- I am able to LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success
How to apply
If you're a Latinamerican citizen with advanced English level, send your resume in English to email@example.com, with the name of the position in the subject of the email.