a month ago
We are looking for YOU, our new full stack developer ! You will be in charge of making our vision a tangible, exciting reality. Your daily job is going to work directly with the Co-founders and Tech lead on the product strategy, development and designing the tools for our fast scaling.
At Found and Seek, we believe in not just doing good, but doing BETTER. As an early hire you will have the unique advantage of gaining valuable experience and exposure in a fast-growing, game changing startup. This means you will make an immediate impact AND have a hand in shaping the future of the company. Isn’t that exciting?
The objective is now to build a SaaS with our core features (asset management, cool reports, API oriented architecture, ...).
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our Agile team (Co-founder, Tech Lead, Software engineers and UX/UI designers)
- Build the SaaS from scratch (or so) and make it (y)ours! - Coding and designing the product will be the big task for 2021
- Focus on the development of the back-end platform
- Create code documentations and all technical inputs (test sheets, bug reports,…)
- Take part in the development roadmap for 2022-2024
- Innovate and pave the way for future enhancements of our solution (AI, Smart stacks, automated processes, you name it!)
- Implement testing pipeline from GIT to deployment
- Deploy an automated testing approach and refine our project management processes & tools
- Probably a lot of other things that will depend on you and your brilliant personality!
How to apply
- Submit updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Skills test.
- Initial interview with co-founders.
- Technical interview with the Tech lead.
Found & Seek